The winner remixes will be released on all digital platforms and promoted via social media, radio, blogs and music magazines.
'Viva La Vida' has more than 45k plays on Spotify and has been added to editorial and influencers playlists. It has also been aired on National Spanish and English radios. The remixes will be no less.
Marco Dalla Villa (signed to YEE Music, his song 'La Francesita' reached +1M plays across all digital platforms) and Maria Moss (after touring internationally she sparked out the interest of music industry's tastemakers and major record labels like UMG and Warner Music).
'Viva La Vida' is a catchy pop mood-booster that celebrates life. It has more than 45k plays on Spotify and has been added to editorial Spotify playlists.
The release is being promoted around the UK, the USA, Spain and Latin America.
We are celebrating our success with a remix contest.
1. Follow Maria Moss and Marco Dalla Villa on social media (links below)
2. Remix the song (bear in mind the musical key is A minor harmonic, 105bpm).
3. The songs must be well mixed and mastered. Suitable to listen via different speakers following commercial standards.
4. All genres are accepted.
5. Only the songs that match our criteria and our brands will be released on all musical platforms. The winners will be promoted on social media and media outlets.
6. CLOSING DATE: 25/05/2019 (all remixes have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before this date)
7. We may contact you if we love your remix but we feel you need to make a small change in order to be released.
Social Media Links:
Marco Dalla Villa